12 Responses to “‘night everyone”

1. 1 UT Austin Liberal
    March 30, 2011 at 10:57 pm

Nighty night Chipsticks. Bless your heart for the wonderful pictures, articles and videos you bring our way everyday 😀

2. March 30, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Good night Chipsticks. Thank you so much for all the wonderful threads today.

3. 4 Proud of Obama
    March 30, 2011 at 11:07 pm

That’s my President! Full of energy, always on the move, running up and down those steps. Hugging people. (Rita Moreno didn’t want to let him go, though I can’t blame her.) So loving, so strong and kind. We will fight these republican haters till the end for PBO.

Good night, Chips!

4. 6 V C prezOfan2
    March 30, 2011 at 11:34 pm

G’night, Chipsticks! Sweet dreams! Rest well! We shall meet on the morrow. 😉 🙂

5. 7 HZ
    March 30, 2011 at 11:40 pm

Goodnight Chipsticks. I sent you a note on another thread. Chipsticks, THANK YOU for ALL that you give us each day. What a blessing you are to my life. Have a restful evening.

6. 8 LOL
    March 30, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Joke of the night from Hufftrash -“Obama Treasury Celebrates Bailout Profits While Ignoring Costs, Legacy” Never mind that the bailout according to the CBO was projected to cost 356 billion, now only 19 billion. Never mind that of the 245 billion given to banks, 244 has been recovered with 20 billion in profits. What about the legacy, the legacy I tell ya. I will follow Chips guide and not link to that garbage, but if you think that the loony right are the only ones we have to fight…i have bridge in Wasilla with your name it. Ariannaa is a leech plain and simple, she only goes where she profits, I’m surprised she hasn’t been a keynote speaker at a Tea Party rally. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

March 30, 2011 at 11:48 pm

Goodnite Chipsticks and everyone here! Have a peaceful restful evening, and looking forward to tomorrow with my Obamadiary family!

8. March 31, 2011 at 4:40 am

I’m up at 4am est time checking on this site and I need to get up at 6am. I need to be restrained but this site is addictive.

9. 11 anniebella
    March 31, 2011 at 5:24 am

Thinking of Fred, what to let him know he’s in my thoughts and prayers.

10. 12 Sonjia Duncan