Apr

flashback … oprah, 2006

2006 – the full show

Thank you miffy4obama! πŸ˜‰

14 Responses to “flashback … oprah, 2006”

1. 1 Me4obama
    April 14, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Sorry to be off topic chipsticks, voting ends today for time magazine 100 most infuential people. POTUS and FLOTUS both have made the cut but My Sam Kass is 106 as of today. Please check on the blog roll for Obama Foodroma go there they have a link how to vote for Sam Kass, u can vote as many times as u can. He deserves to be recognized for his work with Michelle on the child obesity campaign. He is also yummy LADIES so please vote for him if u can.

• 2 Sue in Minnesota
      April 14, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Girl you got it bad for Mr. Kass. I loved him in the video with Elmo…..he is a Q T!

I’ll go give him our vote of confidence.

2. 3 Debz
    April 14, 2011 at 3:19 pm

I love this man! He is the most consistent pol I have ever seen. If you listen to what he said should be done in Darfur, it is what he chose to do in Lybia. I can not understand how all of these disappointed PLs can doubt his motives, or complain that he isn’t doing what he promised he would do. They just never listened.

3. 4 Lovepolitics2008
    April 14, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Thank you so much for the video Chipsticks. I had never seen it, except for the 2,3 minute clip about the “birthday parties”.

What a treat it was to see this. I agree with Debz; he,s admirably consistent. And it was so so evident in 2006 that this man was destined to become POTUS.

4. 5 anniebella
    April 14, 2011 at 3:39 pm

This is my first time seeing this, I enjoyed it.

5. 6 MeaBloom
    April 14, 2011 at 4:00 pm

“We have Ants!” Loved it.
    Thanks for sharing.

Obama 2012

6. 7 collegekay
    April 14, 2011 at 4:06 pm

I remember watching this back in 06.’ I was still in high school and I didn’t really know much about him. I remember thinking, “wow he’s cute!” LOL

7. April 14, 2011 at 4:28 pm

I never saw this interview and I was a regular with watching the Oprah Show.

8. April 14, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Chipsticks,

Thanks so much for posting this. I never saw the entire interview and I always wondered if I ever would.

What a treat!

9. 10 UT Austin Liberal
    April 14, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Thanks Chipsticks and miffy4obama. I’ve never seen the full video and this was fun to watch especially now that he’s President and we can look back on his comments with 2011 eyes. When he talked about Sudan and the genocide I immediately thought about his actions regarding Libya and preventing another genocide in Benhgazi. When he talked about meeting the passenger who had early onset Parkinson’s disease I immediately thought about his reversal on the ban on funding for stem cell research. When he talked about the Obama-Lugar nuclear non proliferation act I immediately thought of the New START Treaty that he signed with Russian President Dimitry Medvedev to reduce nuclear weapons. To watch this 2006 video and fastforward a couple of years and see his actions as President, I’m so proud and honored that he is The Commander-in-Chief.

• 11 obamalia
      April 15, 2011 at 2:29 am

Yes, UT – what an honor for our nation to have a President who stays on message & truly walks the talk and does not get caught up in the celebrity hype and political games.

10. 12 Shirley
    April 14, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Firstly, Chips, this was a good old TREAT πŸ™‚ Thank you, you so know how to entertain us. You just have a way about you, that holds our Interest, I like It πŸ™‚ It was so nice of *MiffyObama* to share this with us all. Thank you too, Miffy πŸ™‚

I had never seen this particular Show either, however, I had heard about It, and how Interesting It was. Great Show, and great Video *Miffy and Chips* Thanks again, and have a good nite. Later ~~~~~~

11. 13 obamalia
    April 15, 2011 at 2:18 am

Wow – finally I get to see the entire interview! Thanks a lot Chipsticks!

12. 14 Titti
    April 15, 2011 at 5:40 am

Thanks guys! Loved watching the clips but the full interview was even better. I am in awe of PBO’s consistency, he may compromise but his founding beliefs and principles remain the same.

@POTUS