Apr

reno

Fox: Angry Nevadan Blasts Obama! –

Text of the President’s remarks here

President Barack Obama at a town hall meeting at ElectraTherm, Inc. in Reno, Nev.

12 Responses to “reno”

1. 1 kelly
    April 21, 2011 at 4:40 pm

woooo hooooo!!! I love my president! Hardest working person in government. What are the lazy TeapodRepulicans up to this week? Where are the jobs they promised? I can count the amount of jobs my POTUS has supplied, where are the ones the GOP kept toting they would supply?

2. 2 Bobfr
    April 21, 2011 at 4:58 pm

That student was articulate and so cool with the “I love you President Obama, I love you …” — you betcha Fox will run that clip :)))))))

Great, as always, Chipsticks. Thank you for ALL you DO!

• 3 lisa
      April 21, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Wasn’t that student great? I too loved the “I love you, man” moment. I wonder what PBO’s response was. Typically if it’s a crowd it’s :”I love you back,” but I’ve never heard one person basically say it to him face to face. He probably said, ” well thank you, and that’s a great question……..” or maybe he teased the audience/student about the question before he answered it. He’s so cute and funny. I’m so sad, I only got to watch up to the second question before I had to get back class for supervision. 😦

3. 6 collegekay
    April 21, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Absolutely love that question. I was in class and I missed the town hall today. 😦

4. 7 anniebella
    April 21, 2011 at 6:02 pm

The fourth picture looks like the President is doing some serious thinking. You know when G.W. Bush look like he was thinking he looked stupid. Read into that what you will.

5. 8 ZeeUK
    April 21, 2011 at 6:14 pm

The President looks exhausted and burdened. It must be carrying Bush’s mess. I wish him the strength to persevere.

6. 9 halo
    April 21, 2011 at 6:22 pm

chipsticks do you have the whole video coming soon??

• April 21, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Hi Halo, unfortunately I didn’t record it myself, so I’ll have to wait and see if it appears on the WH YouTube site. It’s strange that the Facebook Town Hall still hasn’t been posted, so I’m not sure if this one will be. Will keep checking though.

@POTUS