Apr

a new day, a new campaign

If you can, donate here

10 Responses to “a new day, a new campaign”

1. 1 GGail
    April 28, 2011 at 5:01 pm

I did this morning and immediately received a thank you email from Rufus Gifford,
    Finance Director, Obama for America. Let’s show POTUS our support no matter how great or small. This feedback will show the campaign and the President that we have his back.

• 2 Dorothy Rissman
      April 28, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Good for you GG. I have my letter to. Chips thanks for putting it up front. The idea was that because things have been so rough for the president and us, let’s show him some love.

2. 3 cat48
    April 28, 2011 at 5:31 pm

I read last night that asshole Nader said he was assembling at least 5 people to primary Obama to push him left. He doesn’t plan on running himself. Frankly, this president has been pushed far enough, as well as his supporters like me feel like I’ve been pushed far enough! I would recommend they all go to Hell! Get him a Left Congress to work with if you want him further Left! They’re IDIOTS! My ulcer/stomach is going to start throbbing again. It hasn’t recovered from the carnival barker’s antics yet, let alone the Nader clowns starting more crap.

April 28, 2011 at 11:07 pm

As far as I’m concerned, Nader is a Republican tool. His job is to help get a “Bush” elected. Like his friend Chump, Nader should be FIRED.

3. 5 anniebella
    April 28, 2011 at 6:03 pm

I’ve already sent in a donation and I plan to send in something else too. When I said I plan to do whatever I can to help re-elect this President I mean what I said.

4. 6 Carolyn
    April 28, 2011 at 6:04 pm

I got my email today and sent my first donation….did that ever feel good!!! We the people have to support him, as the Republicans have Karl Rove and the corps digging in. We’ll show them!

5. 7 anniebella
    April 28, 2011 at 6:12 pm

I first have to start with my family and friends, make sure they are register to vote. Once I get all them taken care of, then it will be neighbors and others. Talk to them to make sure they work on their family and friends. Talk to churches, where ever I think a vote for Barack Obama might be.

6. 8 anniebella
    April 28, 2011 at 6:17 pm

One more thing about yesterday, instead of staying mad, let’s get fired up and ready to fight for this President!!!!!!!

7. 9 SUE DUVALL SMITH
    April 28, 2011 at 7:32 pm

WE MUST ALL FIGHT FOR THIS PRESIDENT…AMERICA NEEDS HIM DESPERATELY…LET’S PUT IT THIS WAY…HE’S THE ONLY ADULT IN THE ROOM!

8. 10 sjterrid
    April 28, 2011 at 9:22 pm

I was so upset yesterday, I decided that I would have to do everything I could to get President Obama Reelected. I went to his website and I will be making a $15 monthly recurring donation.

@POTUS