May

night everyone

Honestly, I thought it would take a month to reach ‘The Obama Diary’ $1,000 fundraising target for Obama/Biden 2012 … but in one hour we got to $400.

You are seriously good people 😉

See the original ‘Every Dollar counts’ post here

Donate to Obama/Biden 2012 through The Obama Diary here

Or leave a message in the comments if you want to receive an official ‘invite’ from the OFA website to donate through The Obama Diary page on barackobama.com

Even $10 will help – add up a gazillion 10 dollars, and we can fight the Koch Brother and their buddies.

Please do what you can to fund Obama/Biden 2012.

Thank you!

***

Update:

You crazy lovely people 😉

12 Responses to “night everyone”

1. 1 GGail
    May 8, 2011 at 11:39 pm

See what happens when you step out on Faith? The TOD family is more than just words – we’re ACTION people. Good night and God bless you Chipsticks!

2. 3 Suzanne
    May 8, 2011 at 11:47 pm

I’ll have money coming in Wednesday and will donate then. I love you doing this, Chipsticks! I love joining with the pure, positive, loving energy here and sending it out to President Obama and VP Biden. The other day I was just sitting, mulling aimlessly, and I felt this vast stream of love we are all being a part of. There have been dire predictions since he first announced running and President Obama has shown time and time again not to be concerned about appearances.

There are wonderful things in store for us.

This was his answer in a Press conference on Dec. 7, 2010 — about the compromise for tax cuts and help for the unemployed:

(quote)This country was founded on compromise. I couldn’t go through the front door at this country’s founding. And if we were really thinking about ideal positions, we wouldn’t have a union.

So my job is to make sure that we have a North Star out there. What is helping the American people live out their lives? What is giving them more opportunity? What is growing the economy? What is making us more competitive? And at any given juncture, there are going to be times where my preferred option, what I am absolutely positive is right, I can’t get done.

And so then my question is, does it make sense for me to tack a little bit this way or tack a little bit that way, because I’m keeping my eye on the long term and the long fight—not my day-to-day news cycle, but where am I going over the long term?
    ….
    And so the—to my Democratic friends, what I’d suggest is, let’s make sure that we understand this is a long game. This is not a short game. And to my Republican friends, I would suggest—I think this is a good agreement, because I know that they’re swallowing some things that they don’t like as well, and I’m looking forward to seeing them on the field of competition over the next two years.(endquote)

~President Barack Obama

3. 4 sherijr
    May 8, 2011 at 11:48 pm

thank you for the reminder here Chipsticks & Good on you for doing this ! 🙂 I already donate each month to OFA- but can spare a couple dollars to add tonight to your goal- so again, thank you

4. 7 Bobfr
    May 9, 2011 at 1:30 am

Done.

Yes.We.Can. … DO.More.Together!

5. May 9, 2011 at 6:34 am

Good morning Chipsticks and TOD family, I watched the 60 minutes overtime video 4 times and because of this I just donated $50.00 for my President’s re-election campaign.. I pray we can meet the challenge by the end of the week.

Peace and Blessings.

6. 9 Betsey
    May 9, 2011 at 8:03 am

This is great, Chipsticks, and I’ll be adding to our total. I’m wondering if there’s a way to do a monthly contribution through TOD.

7. 10 V C prezOfan2
    May 9, 2011 at 10:15 am

Grrr! It’s times like these when I grind my teeth! The very first point in the compliance thingy is about citizenship! While I understand perfectly, because no country wants outsiders (negatively) influencing its governing business, I have decided since Prez O, that my positive foreign influence should be allowed! IMO this is particularly important as 2010 clearly showed that not all Americans have their lights on! This restriction on my ‘rights’ as a citizen of the world is also one reason why I want to see Bob’s suggestion get off the ground. It does seem from 2010 reporting that foreign companies can get a toe in the action in American politics, so I’m envisioning the fairer broadcast entity that is being currently discussed will be structured in a way that accomades this – with a miniscule percentage maybe? I seem to remember years and years ago participating in a public broadcasting fundraising telethon for the three tenors, etc. Sigh – rant over.

Congratulations TOD family! I (your third cousin?) noticed the total was over $600 when I checked.

@POTUS