Jun

the laughs just keep on coming…..

CBS: Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani is considering a bid for the Republican nomination for president and could make an announcement soon…The conservative Weekly Standard cites “two reliable sources” who tell editor William Kristol that Giuliani sees parallels between his 1989 mayoral race loss and victory in the next election with his loss in 2008 and the current race.

…Kristol says this time Giuliani would go head to head with New Hampshire front-runner Mitt Romney and then try to garner enough electoral votes in delegate rich states like New York, New Jersey and California. “It seems implausible that Rudy Giuliani could win the nomination. But it’s an implausible year,” Kristol wrote.

47 Responses to “the laughs just keep on coming…..”

1. 1 PoliticalJunkessa
    June 9, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Run, 9-11, Run!

2. 2 Doris
    June 9, 2011 at 4:15 pm

I absolutely have no comment. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• 3 COS
      June 9, 2011 at 4:42 pm

What makes Guilia think that he can win California? I would never vote for him.

• 4 Doris
        June 9, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Probably because CA is a more liberal state and he does have some moderate views. ???? I think he’s pulling at straws. He’s outdated in my opinion!

3. June 9, 2011 at 4:16 pm

And then there is this poll from fox showing the president beating everyone, even second place gulliani. Lol!

Msm misses it!!!

4. 6 lisalovesobama
    June 9, 2011 at 4:19 pm

is he for real? the only thing that made him viable in 2008 was his rep from 9-11. How’s he gonna run against the guy who got bin Laden? Stupidity, your home is in the repug party. what a douche ๐Ÿ™„

5. June 9, 2011 at 4:21 pm

No way Rudy the cross-dresser gets anywhere near the White House.

6. 9 SUE DUVALL SMITH
    June 9, 2011 at 4:24 pm

I REMEMBER THAT…MAYBE HE COULD BORROW NEWT’S MANKINI FOR A DEBATE!!!!!!! YIKES…THE RETREADS KEEP SIGNIN’ UP!!!!!

• 10 Dakota
      June 9, 2011 at 4:26 pm

I was just gonna say…I don’t know which one is worse. I don’t know if I could stand to see the two together!

7. 11 maritza
    June 9, 2011 at 4:26 pm

All I have to say is that I love our VP all the way!

8. June 9, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Hey, Chips, time to bring out the Muppets pic. I think it’s just a matter of time before Newt makes another announcement: he’s dropping out.

9. 30 Debz
    June 9, 2011 at 4:33 pm

That line from VP Biden is a classic!!

10. 32 Fred
    June 9, 2011 at 4:34 pm

Chip is it possible for you to add a facepalm smiley? because Rudy and others deserve a facepalm ๐Ÿ˜‰

11. 35 carolyn
    June 9, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I thought at first that was Dame Edna!!

12. 39 bonkers
    June 9, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Giu9lliani isn’t serious about this. Like Donald Chump and Newt Gangrene, it’s just about marketing for their brands and getting people to talk about them.

It’s odd now to see John Edwards on stage with those people though, knowing what he already knew at that time. Like Anthony Weiner, Edwards was a darling of many of the “true progressive” sites. Those sites of course would fly off the handle that President Barack Hussein Obama wouldn’t bow before the “progressive” heroes. Looks like President Obama might know some things, huh.

Those “true progressives” sure know how to pick ’em!

June 9, 2011 at 6:49 pm

If Americans think these clowns are better than President Obama, then they are sick. This bunch of clowns.

13. 42 GGail
    June 9, 2011 at 8:21 pm

I do so admire our Vice President – Raw Dawg Biden. OBAMA/BIDEN 2012!!!

14. 43 HZ
    June 9, 2011 at 9:47 pm

I love and respect our VP. One thing I have to say to Rudy: “You all may have stolen the keys to the car again, but you will not get the keys to the Whitehouse, Rudy, and we are going after those car keys that you all stole in 2010. Watch out Rudy. Not This Time.

15. 45 LunarSea
    June 9, 2011 at 10:57 pm

People say he makes gaffes. I think he just has a way of cutting to the heart of the matter. AND he says what everyone is thinking. That takes guts. I hope he never stops. I lurve me some VP Biden. He’s a good man and a great fit with PBO.

• 46 lisalovesobama
      June 10, 2011 at 10:36 am

that’s so true and the funny thing is, I haven’t seen him really making any gaffes, the only notable thing was Big F-ing Deal but that wasn’t really a big deal cause it was true and funny. The Meme needs to re-write their description of him cause he’s been relatively gaffe-less.

16. 47 Titti
    June 10, 2011 at 7:35 am

I’m with Biden – nuff said.

@POTUS