Sep

Early Bird Chat: #SXSL

All Times Eastern

12:05PM: President Obama departs the White House

1PM: President Obama arrives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

1:45PM: President Obama delivers remarks at a Hillary Clinton campaign event in Eakins Oval

3:05PN: President Obama participates in a DNC fundraiser at The Sonesta

4:30PM: President Obama departs Philadelphia

5:10PM: President Obama arrives in New York City

7:05PM: President Obama participates in a fundraiser for House Democrats at a private residence

8:40PM: President Obama departs New York

9:50PM: President Obama arrives back in Washington, D.C.

141 Responses to “Early Bird Chat: #SXSL”

1. 1 whenpamelawandered
    September 13, 2016 at 10:29 am

September 13: Astrological Commentaries from Bali. Hello everyone. In late August or early September I mentioned on Facebook that the forthcoming Lunar Eclipse on September 16 at 03.06pm EDST at 24.20 Pisces/Virgo would severely affect the natal charts of both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I also promised that I would speak about this event relative to everyone and specifically to people who have 20 to 28 degrees of Virgo/Pisces prominent in their charts (and secondarily to people with these same degrees in the other two mutable signs: Gemini/Sagittarius). This I will do today in this post and my next post in a day or two (it is a lot for only one FB post!).

I made reference to the fact that I thought that this eclipse would be very troublesome for Hillary but far worse for Trump. In fact my sense of things was that this would be “the beginning of the end” for him. I outlined why I feel that Hillary will win the election in a long article to be published (along with all pertinent charts) in the November issue of Dell Horoscope Magazine. Anyway, so much for risking one’s astrological/professional reputation! I am an Aries with Scorpio rising born and raised in New York City, I can survive if I make an error in predictive judgment. I do not know however if America and the world can survive a Trump presidency.

Actually Hillary was first hit by the solar eclipse at 9 Virgo (sign of health) on her MC (career point in the natal map) on September 1st. This was especially strong for her as Mercury ruler of Virgo and her MC was in Virgo and retrograde at the time. The current forthcoming eclipse at 24 Virgo/Pisces is fairly exactly conjunct and opposing her natal Moon at 23 Pisces. I do not need to remind us of what just happened to her in terms of health. Eclipses end one set of circumstances and begin another. They force conclusions, evoke crises, bring issues out of the dark and into the light. They are not necessarily negative or harmful; they are however quite powerful.

But Hillary is a super-Scorpio with Mars and Pluto conjunct Saturn in Leo, she will survive, regenerate and come back stronger than ever after September 22nd when Mercury in Virgo goes direct. We need to keep in mind that Her 23 Pisces Moon is trine her 22 degree Scorpio Ascendant and this forthcoming lunar eclipse will reawaken this natal trine. She will get hit, she is already hit, but I believe (and pray) she will come back in force. Transiting Mars is also square her natal Moon at the eclipse time (not so nice for feeling solid and secure!) and I do not believe that the worst is over for her. But it will pass and she will rise up like the Phoenix. Astrology Note: You cannot expect a person who is a double Scorpio with Mercury in Scorpio in the 12th house square to Mars and Pluto to be totally open in terms of their communications. There is a natural urge to secrecy which is not the same as Trump’s natal square of Mercury in Cancer in the 11th square to Neptune in Libra in the 2nd which is a natural urge to lie and defraud people about money!

As for the effects of the eclipses in terms of Trump’s natal map. The September 1st solar eclipse has no particular challenging effects. But the forthcoming lunar eclipse in my view can present massive difficulties for this man. First of all, he was BORN under a total lunar eclipse from the 10th to 4th houses of the natal map= periodic rises and falls (i.e. bankruptcies and other business failures). This factor makes him especially vulnerable to future lunar eclipses. It happens that the 24 Virgo/Pisces eclipse on the 16th makes a fairly exact Grand Square to his natal Sun-Uranus-N.Node/Moon-S.Node configuration. In addition transiting Mars will be at 23 Sagittarius right on his natal Sun/Moon opposition. During these days (9/13-16) he will be on the attack (Mars conj. natal S. Node/Moon and opposing natal Sun-N.Node) but then he and his bloody Mars will get eclipsed and I believe from thence forward the Emperor will be seen with no clothes.
    One can only hope.

More to follow..with Love and Blessings to one and all, AO

• 2 mtmarilyn
      September 13, 2016 at 11:03 am

Thank you MP!

• 4 0388jojothecat
      September 13, 2016 at 11:37 am

Thank you MP this was so fascinating. I feel in my gut that HRC will win, maybe not a landslide but she will definitely reach 270 long before DT.

• 6 whenpamelawandered
      September 13, 2016 at 12:06 pm

I felt sharing this might be a relief and offer a sense of support, as it is intelligent, succinct, objective and written in the stars, so to speak. You all will be pleased to know the astrological community (well, the one I know) hold PBO in highest esteem as a, as THE, most brilliant example alive today in terms of demonstrating the finest characteristics of evolving humanity. The effort he has made, always motivated by selflessness, consistently striving for the good-of-all, and always done with a sense of touching/shaping the future, as he reaches to the young and to the children, planting seeds which will come to fruition long after we all are gone. I’ll add: we are an important part of the work he has done and will do, as we share his vision, we have offered loving support, and he has always said he can’t do it alone. Walking beside him, this is the essence of Group Consciousness, and that combined focus of energy is what the future is all about! I must away – there is wandering to be done! ❤🕉📿🕉❤

• 9 57andfemale
      September 13, 2016 at 12:24 pm

Fascinating, MP! What I wouldn’t give to have you do my chart. I need significant change in my life……

• 15 whenpamelawandered
      September 13, 2016 at 4:00 pm

My sincere apologies to all of TOD: this ought to have been put into quotes, as it is not my own writing and hours later I realize some of you think this brilliance is WMPW!! Hardly the case, tho I can dream! If you will forgive me, I add now this article is from my dear friend and teacher, Alan Oken (www.alanoken.com), world-renowned astrologer, author of many books, trusted and beloved of many on this tired wee planet! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

2. 16 CEB
    September 13, 2016 at 10:34 am

Good morning, NW. Thank you so much for taking care of us.
    Chips, thinking about you everyday; we miss you.
    Have faith, work hard, and hold on everyone; our national nightmare will soon be over.
    I bought my first football jersey today (Colin’s) and I will wear it with pride.
    Have a great day, TOD ohana.

3. 17 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 10:36 am

4. 21 yardarm756
    September 13, 2016 at 10:39 am

Good morning you lot….HR is a civilian, screw transparency!

5. September 13, 2016 at 10:48 am

FLOTUS will be co-hosting the Ellen Show today.

6. 26 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 11:03 am

7. September 13, 2016 at 11:29 am

Terri and I have arrived. We have a great place to view the pres. Folks are filing in. It promises to be a great rally. Pictures soon

8. 41 GGail
    September 13, 2016 at 11:30 am

Good West Coast morning TOD family. NW, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I sure wish I had the frequent flyer miles of our POTUS. That is one traveling President!!!

9. September 13, 2016 at 11:37 am

Happy Tuesday TODers.

Hi Nerdy. Thank you.

((((((((((((((((Chips)))))))))))))))

Can’t wait to see POTUS this afternoon.

10. 44 HZ
    September 13, 2016 at 11:48 am

Prettyfoot58, thanks so much for your support. Have a great time. May blessing be upon our POTUS today as he speaks. HZ

11. September 13, 2016 at 11:49 am

YES WE CAN

Seriously, read this thread. Some of the best economic news EVER. And Jason Furman doesn’t fool around.

12. September 13, 2016 at 11:50 am

If you haven’t already, another MUST READ from Ta-Nehisi Coates. TRUTH telling in GREAT SUPPLY:

September 13, 2016 at 11:50 am

Posting without comment…

14. 62 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 11:53 am

15. 63 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 11:57 am

16. 64 JER
    September 13, 2016 at 11:58 am

President Obama departs Joint Base Andrews. Click here ► ► http://www.cbsnews.com/liveFeed/widget.shtml

17. September 13, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Seriously ….

#ALL50

18. September 13, 2016 at 12:13 pm

September 13, 2016 at 12:17 pm

September 13, 2016 at 12:23 pm

South Africa has barred controversial US pastor Steven Anderson from visiting the county because of his critical remarks about homosexuality.

The home affairs minister said he was refused a visa as the constitution prohibits hate speech.

Mr Anderson runs the Faithful Word Baptist Church, which says that homosexuality is an abomination punishable by the death penalty.

He said that religious freedom no longer existed in South Africa.

“I feel sorry for people who live in South Africa, but thank God we still have a wide open door in Botswana,” Mr Anderson posted on his Facebook page after the decision to refuse him a visa.

South Africa has one of the most liberal constitutions in the world which protects gay rights.

the fucker means religious tyranny.

21. September 13, 2016 at 12:24 pm

September 13, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Many thanks to Arapaho for sharing this … now this I’d like to see … and you are right, Joe – Trump couldn’t keep up!

23. 74 JER
    September 13, 2016 at 12:50 pm

24. 75 JER
    September 13, 2016 at 12:54 pm

LIVE NOW: Kaine Campaign Event, Ann Arbor, MI – http://www.cbsnews.com/liveFeed/widget.shtml

25. 77 JER
    September 13, 2016 at 1:01 pm

26. 79 JER
    September 13, 2016 at 1:15 pm

27. 80 JER
    September 13, 2016 at 1:20 pm

LIVE VIDEO: PRESIDENT OBAMA IN PHILADELPHIA – http://6abc.com/live/23387/

28. 81 Nena20409
    September 13, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Hello TOD on a Partly cloudy Sept Afternoon in MN.
    You are Fantastic, Lady NW.
    Congrats to Gold ⭐ winners since last night, starting with this post.
    {{{{ ❤ Chips<3 }}}} Missing you, Lady Chips. Hello Danny O. miss you madly, too.

29. 82 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 1:32 pm

GO TIM ……

30. 83 JER
    September 13, 2016 at 1:38 pm

LIVE NOW: President Obama Campaigns For Clinton In Philadelphia – http://www.cbsnews.com/liveFeed/widget.shtml

September 13, 2016 at 1:40 pm

It’s our wonderful President! Yes We Can! Fired Up!

32. 85 Nena20409
    September 13, 2016 at 1:41 pm

September 13, 2016 at 1:44 pm

The President just thanked Philly for all the support they’ve given him over the years, on what he called his last visit there as President.

I don’t want to hear the finale start!

September 13, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Our President looks (and sounds) GRRREAAT!!! 🙂

September 13, 2016 at 1:52 pm

September 13, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Sorry to hear this.

37. 104 arapaho415
    September 13, 2016 at 1:59 pm

38. September 13, 2016 at 2:03 pm

39. 106 arapaho415
    September 13, 2016 at 2:05 pm

PBO riffing off Trump-Toomey economy now (if you’re against higher wages… ):

and…

PBO: “Pundits say Trump has working class support. Really? He’s spent his life getting as far away from working folks as possible. He won’t let you on his golf courses.” (paraphrased)

40. 107 arapaho415
    September 13, 2016 at 2:14 pm

PBO off-script:

41. 108 arapaho415
    September 13, 2016 at 2:18 pm

MSM test…

Will they report this?

and…

42. 109 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 2:21 pm

THERE IT IS ……

POTUS: I want you to work as hard for Hillary as you did for me.

43. 110 arapaho415
    September 13, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Great, energizing speech. Love to see the enthusiasm and looking forward to hearing from those who attended today. 🙂

Podium slaps (3, I think, and more like thumps, not slaps 🙂 ) at end of speech.

44. 112 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 2:35 pm

45. 113 purpleshoesla
    September 13, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Our intrepid TODers in Philly before our Illustrious Prez. speech 😆 😆

46. 119 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 2:41 pm

Donald Trump’s pay-to-play donation to Pam Bondi | The Briefing

47. 120 JER
    September 13, 2016 at 2:41 pm

September 13, 2016 at 2:42 pm

49. September 13, 2016 at 2:48 pm

What a campaign speech by our POTUS. I listen to every word.I appreciate the crowd chanting THANK YOU to POTUS.

50. 128 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 2:52 pm

September 13, 2016 at 3:08 pm

#ThanksObama is trending on Twitter 🙂

52. 132 Nena20409
    September 13, 2016 at 3:11 pm

September 13, 2016 at 3:12 pm

TRUTH.

54. September 13, 2016 at 3:25 pm

55. 137 Ladyhawke
    September 13, 2016 at 3:27 pm

OH MY ….

56. September 13, 2016 at 3:28 pm

57. September 13, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Read his timeline for more…

58. September 13, 2016 at 3:41 pm