I SHOOK OBAMA'S HAND and told him in Sign Language, "IM DEAF AND I LOVE YOU." Obama laughed and replied back in ASL, "Thank you" 😭😭😭 #dead—
Nyle DiMarco (@NyleDiMarco) December 12, 2016
The Last 20 Posts
- Early Bird Chat
- Dance! Dance! Yay Obama!
- The Captivating Pete Souza
- Cheers For President Obama And First Lady Michelle Obama
- ‘I Believe In You’
- President Obama’s Final Farewell Address
- What Love Looks Like
- The World Today
- What To Do On January 20th
- A Second Chance
- A Thank You Letter From President Barack Obama
- Greatest. First. Lady. EVER.
- Thank You, FLOTUS
- President Obama Holds His Final Press Conference
- The Chicago Cubs At The White House
- The Girl From The South Side
- Giving Back To The Community
- MLK Day: The Fight Ahead
- Signed. Sealed. Delivered.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- His Opposition Was White: How Republican Racism Fueled Their Desire to See Barack Obama Fail Trevor LaFauci
- Open thread - Women's March Live Stream Liberal Librarian
- Be not afraid Liberal Librarian
- I come not to bury Obamacare, but to praise it Liberal Librarian
- Truth Revealed: How the Alt-Right's Barack Obama Conspiracies Were Spot On After All Trevor LaFauci
- 37,714,243 hits