Aug

in essence

Blacksnob.com

21 Responses to “in essence”

1. 1 SUE DUVALL SMITH
    August 31, 2011 at 6:30 pm

SAW THIS EARLIER TODAY…IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! OUR VERY SPECIAL…BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT..FIRST LADY MICHELLE!

2. August 31, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Ahhhhhhh. She’s so very beautiful. *****sigh*****

3. August 31, 2011 at 6:37 pm

There my Lady is. As Stevie Wonder would say, “Isn’t she lovely”?

August 31, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Saw this earlier today and she looks freaking gorgeous. Plus her words in the article were absolutely true.

• 6 HZ
      August 31, 2011 at 7:21 pm

She is elegant, and beautiful as a wife, a mother, and now our First Lady. I cannot wait for my copy to arrive. HZ

August 31, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Guys, if you haven’t already, would you want to take the time to call Speaker-for-One-Session Boehner’s office, to tell him how distressed we all are that he is refusing the President’s request to speak at the House before a joint session of Congress on Sept. 7?

I’m just getting back on the blog, so if this is not the case (if he actually said he could come), then I’m sorry to be late.

Here’s his contact page:

His D.C. phone # is: Phone: (202) 225-0600

Be prepared, if you call. He does a fake phone greeting on his voicemail.

I’m so upset, I’m shaking.

Noticed that StR had suggested PBO find an alternate venue, invite Congress, and put any of them who attend in a cordoned-off area. My only tack-on suggestion would be to get some drug dogs to circle that area, because some of them are smokin’ something.

Truly, my old civil-rights-era mind would say that it’s time for the President to hold his address at the Lincoln Memorial, but I’m hoping this can be resolved.

6. August 31, 2011 at 7:11 pm

I have been waiting for the First Lady to make more appearences. I guess she needed the rest, but I’m glad to see she is heading back, I sure have missed her. I will make sure I get the magazine.

7. August 31, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I LOVE OUR FLOTUS!!

8. 12 ML
    August 31, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Stunning, vivid, fresh and elegant.

9. 13 MeaBloom
    August 31, 2011 at 9:06 pm

FLOTUS!!! Such inspirational and pure loveliness.

Obama/Biden2012&I’mIn

10. 15 Suzanne holland
    August 31, 2011 at 9:13 pm

One word : GORGEOUS

11. 16 vitaminlover
    August 31, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Beautiful, lovely Mrs. Obama.

12. 17 Sue in Minnesota
    August 31, 2011 at 11:54 pm

She is radiant!

13. 18 roh108
    September 1, 2011 at 2:33 am

Are all the ladies of the south side of Chicago this Beautiful??

14. 20 Chi
    September 1, 2011 at 6:15 am

Beautiful. Blessings to the Obama family. Much thanks for your service.

15. 21 LAPalm