1. Starting now and on October 1st you can go to healthcare.gov or call (1-800-318-2596; TTY: 1-855-889-4325) to compare options and select health coverage.
2. Thanks to ObamaCare, insurance companies must cover mental health, substance-use disorder, alcohol misuse screening, domestic violence screening, depression screening, etc. under “essential health benefits.”
3. ObamaCare will increase the need for doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, health information specialists, medical billers, medical sonography, home-care aides, lab technicians, etc. Now, that’s job creation!
4. 360,000 Small Businesses have taken advantage of the Small Business Healthcare Tax Credit to insure 2 million workers.
5. ObamaCare will change work and retirement by tilting power from employers to employees.
6. Young Americans (18-34) are eager to purchase health insurance through ObamaCare.
7. ObamaCare saved 6.8 million consumers $1.2 billion on health insurance premiums in 2012.
8. An easy and informative Twitter list of ObamaCare health insurance exchanges.
9. 63% of young adults who identify as Republicans enrolled in their parents health plans under ObamaCare.
11. 8.5 million Americans from the 19 states already operating health insurance exchanges will use ObamaCare to purchase insurance. It far outstrips the government’s estimate of 7 million new customers in all 50 states.
12. CDC predicts that 200,000 heart disease related deaths per year could be prevented because of ObamaCare.
13. Thanks to ObamaCare, 6.4 million Americans will be able to purchase insurance for $100 a month or less.
14. A fun quiz that tests your ObamaCare knowledge and helps correct confusions and lies.
15. Five great ways ObamaCare helps small businesses.
16. Eight ways ObamaCare benefits Americans.
17. A typical average family buying insurance on their own will save thousands of dollars thanks to ObamaCare.
18. Thanks to ObamaCare, you can use a subsidy calculator to calculate health insurance premiums.
19. Questions about ObamaCare? There are answers.
20. Annual checkups, colonoscopies, contraception, vaccinations, mammograms, HIV counseling, prescription services, ObamaCare covers all of that.
21. Confused about the health insurance exchanges? ObamaCare has a breakdown.
22. You own a business or know someone who does? ObamaCare has a website for you.
23. Thanks to ObamaCare, healthcare costs rose at the slowest rate in 50 years.
25. 2014 is around the corner and thanks to ObamaCare, being a woman will no longer be a pre-existing condition.
26. Major drops in hospital infections? New Jersey credits ObamaCare for that great news.
27. Thanks to ObamaCare’s Medicaid expansion, 1.3 million uninsured veterans and their families will have health insurance.
29. Insurance companies don’t see ObamaCare as a threat. Sorry, GOP!
30. ObamaCare makes it easy for low income Americans to purchase insurance by making sure insurance companies accept cashier’s checks, re-loadable pre-paid debit cards, and money orders.
31. ObamaCare helps doctors improve patient quality while saving $1.9B on the cost of care.
32. Seniors concerned about Medicare? ObamaCare has an answer for that.
33. Thanks to ObamaCare, if insurance companies don’t spend 80% of your premiums on your medical services, they owe you a rebate check.
34. Since the ObamaCare “80/20 Rule” for insurance companies went into effect in 2011, Americans have received over $1.5B in insurance rebates.
35. Dealing with mental health issues? ObamaCare has you covered.
36. Thanks to ObamaCare, 3.1M young Americans have health coverage and saved $147M in high medical bills in 2011.
37. Thanks to ObamaCare, 17 million children with pre-existing conditions are no longer denied coverage or charged more.
39. Thanks to ObamaCare, the average premium increase in 2012, was 30% lower than in 2010.
40. The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that $200B will be saved on federal spending for healthcare.
41. Thanks to ObamaCare, businesses with 50 or more employees will be fined for not providing health insurance.
43. Thanks to ObamaCare, 6.1M Older Americans have saved more than $5.7B on their prescription drugs.
44. ObamaCare could eliminate cost barriers for 40 million people seeking addiction treatment.
45. Thanks to ObamaCare, primary care providers in Medicaid will get a 73% raise.
46. ObamaCare makes sure insurance companies offer a four page summary of your benefits and coverages in easy to understand terms.
47. You’re a woman? ObamaCare has your back.
48. ObamaCare strengthened and lengthened Medicare’s lifespan.
49. Want a fact sheet on healthcare? ObamaCare has that.
50. Thanks to ObamaCare, community health centers received $728M to expand services and provide for more patients.