Jan

#GoodTrouble

Jacqueline OBoomer

The boy from Troy

It was more as though
He were recounting a dream
And I cried like a little child does
After experiencing a bad dream
When I heard John Lewis
Speak to those assembled
At the My Brother’s Keeper event
In Miami on Dr. King’s birthday.

He spoke of his youth
Working the family farm
In rural Alabama
When he prayed with his Bible
When he preached
” … to the chickens …
who listened to me better than
some of my colleagues in the
House of Representatives, today”
And everyone in the room laughed.

He spoke of his journey
Through school
And about the teacher who admonished,
“Read! Read!”
And how eventually he met
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
And introduced himself as
John Robert Lewis
And how Dr. King called him
“The boy from Troy.”

I cried when he spoke
Almost as though it were a dream
Of his journey
Working with civil rights activists
Sitting in the “White Waiting Room”
When the Klan attacked them
In my lifetime
How one of the men who had beaten him
That day
Came to his office at the Capitol Building
Decades later, to apologize
And the former Klansman started crying.
And Congressman Lewis repeated
“Hate is too heavy a burden to bear”
As Dr. King had said.

“Never give up
Never give in
Stand up
Speak up
You have a moral obligation
To do something and
Not be quiet,”
He said.

John Robert Lewis said A. Philip Randolph
Had told them, speaking of the slaves
And the slaveholders,
“We’re all in the same boat, now.”
We are one people, one family,
We all live in the same house
The American house.

“Stay in school
Study
Read! Read, my child!
Use your education
Register to vote,”
He said.

And then John Lewis told
Those who heard him at the
My Brother’s Keeper event
And reminded me, while I was crying
That when he was 23 years old
In my lifetime
He joined Dr. King
At the March in Washington in 1963
And President Kennedy had invited them
To the White House
And it was only
Months before Kennedy was assassinated.

And he talked about Selma
And how he had brought
Something to read
In case he went to jail.
And something to eat
In case he went to jail.
And how they had asked
The State Troopers
If they could kneel in prayer
Before the State Troopers
Took them to jail
After they had beaten them.

“I wish you well
Go for it, just go for it
People are praying for you
Stay away from violence
Never hate,”
He said.

Today when we heard him
It was like a dream
And all we could do was cry
With tears of
Incredible and
Unexplained longing
For the days when
So much was won
By “the boy from Troy”
And those who taught him what
Good trouble
Meant.

181 Responses to “#GoodTrouble”

1. January 16, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Good evening TOD folks! Blessings to you JOB as always for your words.

2. 4 Judith Fardig
    January 16, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Congratulations Vetivera and to Jacqueline for another beautiful poem.

January 16, 2017 at 7:16 pm

• 6 mtmarilyn
      January 16, 2017 at 7:47 pm

I just watched the video of the ceremony. They really honored this President. It was a great one to be his last.

• 7 Roberta in MN
        January 16, 2017 at 8:00 pm

I did too mtmarilyn, brought tears to my eyes. That was one raucous bunch in the WH. I am so glad he was able to celebrate their championship before he left the WH. What an honor. They were all on their game today. Loved every minute of it. 🙂

January 16, 2017 at 7:33 pm

5. 10 nospin
    January 16, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Thank you Nerdy Wonka. You are tireless in your support of this blog and the TOD community.

6. 12 globalcitizenlinda
    January 16, 2017 at 7:47 pm

thanks a lot Ms. O’boomer for another great expression of our collective gratitude to those who gave and are still giving their all to the goal of securing the rights of all and thereby contributing to the Perfecting Our Union

7. January 16, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Oh, My!

January 16, 2017 at 7:52 pm

For crap sakes!

9. 19 globalcitizenlinda
    January 16, 2017 at 8:03 pm

I came across this Canadian lady defending NATO against the most recent insulting statement of the one-who-shall-not-ever-be-my-president;

I am taking a few minutes to highlight the tweets below so that those who can could share them with their social network. so please bear with me;

Ps, although the tweets are from a Canadian perspective, they should apply to all of NATO. they could guide us when we try to “teach” the home-grown demagogue and his cult of supporters;
    ;

January 16, 2017 at 8:11 pm

11. 30 whenpamelawandered
    January 16, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Where are we on this? I’m for it, although I trust PBO without any hesitation in everything, am often reluctant to EVER tell him how to do his job! Especially because it’s a job he was born to do, and has mastered better than anyone throughout history

January 16, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Well, he’s still the President…he can do what Presidents are allowed to do.

• 32 amk for obama
      January 16, 2017 at 8:47 pm

a new definition of lame ducky thingy: leaving the rubber on the road

• 33 FoxfireTX
        January 16, 2017 at 8:59 pm

He promised to run through the tape. We know he keeps his promises to us! Rhodes is in Cuba today doing something, new appointments, Uncle Joe is in Davos after visiting Ukraine, and SoS Kerry is in Viet Nam. I love all of these folks!

• 34 amk for obama
        January 16, 2017 at 9:10 pm

also. too. fuck you, nyt.

13. January 16, 2017 at 8:21 pm

MORE!! This one has sound!!

14. January 16, 2017 at 8:25 pm

a longer video

15. January 16, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Welcome to California, Mr President and First Lady Obama. May the sun shine on your presence.

• 47 GGail
      January 16, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Uh oh, weather forecast calls for rain on Friday the 20th and the sun won’t appear until Tuesday, the 24th, but, the temps will be in the mid-50’s F.

• January 16, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Booooooo!! We want warmth and sunshine!!

• 49 GGail
          January 16, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Inorite?
          Well at least it will be degrees warmer than the DC area and depending on how long they stay…sunshine is sure to appear 🙂

• 50 arapaho415
            January 18, 2017 at 4:30 am

Good Wednesday morning, GGail (no comment on how hopelessly behind I am here)…

No doubt because of #ClimateChange, DC and Palm Springs weather will be nearly identical… reminds me of a meeting I had with someone from Boston in October (2005 IIRC). He said it felt like he hadn’t left Boston — was raining there when he left, raining here when he arrived.

Usually bitterly cold on inauguration day — JFK and PBO’s too, IIRC, but not this year:

Doesn’t matter though — just getting out of #TheSwamp with family will be reward enough.

• 51 arapaho415
      January 16, 2017 at 11:49 pm

GE Meta.

This year has been an El Nino year for SoCal. (I know it’s not an El Nino year, but our rain patterns have been consistent, at least once a week for about the last 6 weeks — sunshine only a couple of days during this time — dsert wildflower blooms should be SPECTACULAR this year — visited Joshua Tree National Park in April 1998 [during our last El Nino season] and it was absolutely breathtaking — the ENTIRE desert and hillside were carpeted with wildflowers, as far as the eye could see — imagine it’ll be similar this Spring.)

One WHPC reporter (named John, don’t know his last name… there are many in that room with that name) said he looked up the Friday weather forecast for Honolulu and Palm Springs — he said the forecast high was 60ish, possible rain — and that it was 65 in DC that day. @PressSec was noncommittal.

I’m sure PBO and Michelle won’t mind the cool weather and rain — think they can stay in a place that’s relatively secluded, so they can sleep in, watch a movie or two, and when the skies clear, it’ll make gorgeous golfing for PBO — crisp, clear and lots of snow on 11K ft San Jacinto mountains. 🙂

Tomorrow’s the LAST 😦 WHPB for Josh, so should be bittersweet viewing.

16. 53 sherijr
    January 16, 2017 at 8:38 pm

ohhh JO’B your beautiful poem had me crying big tears earlier today when I read it. Thank you so much.

I just immersed myself in the Sherlock season finale. Twas excellent.. and totally removed me from reality for about 90 minutes.. and I will now feel good for a while 🙂 🙂

January 16, 2017 at 9:06 pm

Thanks so much, honey bunch – to you and others who’ve commented. I cried for a long time.

17. 55 JER
    January 16, 2017 at 8:42 pm

18. 56 Nerdy Wonka
    January 16, 2017 at 8:44 pm

January 16, 2017 at 8:50 pm

and you thought you gonna catch some sleep. ha.

a woman’s man’s job is nevah done, dood.

January 16, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Good!

Obama said after January 20, he will try to get some sleep.

“And do a little puttering. Because I haven’t had a lot of chance to reflect and absorb all this. I do not expect to be behind a desk a lot. I look forward to teaching the occasional class, because I was a professor. And I had fun doing it,” he said.

20. 63 Nerdy Wonka
    January 16, 2017 at 8:51 pm

January 16, 2017 at 8:58 pm

Thanks so much for including my poem, Nerdy.

I like this:

22. 68 FoxfireTX
    January 16, 2017 at 9:02 pm

To Nerdy, JOB and everyone here. Thank you for everything you do. JOB, your poetry is a balm. Love every one of you. Hugs to everyone as we try to get through this week.

23. January 16, 2017 at 9:05 pm

24. January 16, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Amen

• January 16, 2017 at 9:32 pm

when i read statements like this i am dismayed because Hillary won the popular vote…it is the Electoral College that needs to be abolished

• January 17, 2017 at 6:49 am

HRC DID win the popular vote. However, I think many of us would agree that the DNC as an organization needs to:

Work on gerrymandering
        Take concrete steps to better staff, support and FUND state operations at the local level
        Reconsider the way they solicit money from constituents
        Re-examine who gets funded and search for more effective organizations
        Reevaluate how the DNC is staffed
        Have a Chair who is full-time and devoted to building the organization
        Provide more transparency in all these areas

These are the things Tom Perez is talking about when he talks about reform.

• January 17, 2017 at 7:36 am

These are structural changes that need to be made to make the organization more effective. But I worry about philosophy and direction. Rebuilding state organizations that are grass roots and community friendly is also needed That has to happen from the ground up. Not the top down. It is time to define what is a democrat. Who is a Democrat. What do we stand for. Tired of the big tent theory. That got us Bernie Sanders.

25. January 16, 2017 at 9:26 pm

26. January 16, 2017 at 9:29 pm

27. January 16, 2017 at 9:32 pm

THANK YOU, Dr. Moniz, for this major milestone.

January 16, 2017 at 9:33 pm

January 16, 2017 at 9:38 pm

30. 83 mtmarilyn
    January 16, 2017 at 9:49 pm

JOB, I finally went back and read your poem. Again, your words are so meaningful. You are such a beautiful writer. Thank you for sharing with us.

31. January 16, 2017 at 9:58 pm

History:

January 16, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Night everyone. Thank you for all the goodness that was brought here today….Boomer, another great job!

33. January 16, 2017 at 10:01 pm

January 16, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Not sure if this thread has been posted …

January 16, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Rachel says there are more than 200K signed up – so far – to attend the Women’s March on Saturday. Yay!

• 94 sherijr
      January 17, 2017 at 8:06 am

do we have to sign up for it? yikes, I thought we could just… arrive??

January 17, 2017 at 10:57 am

I’m guessing you can just arrive … but I think they asked, in general, for people to let them know in advance, if they were attending – for crowd control and all that. I have no real details. You are going? Yay if you are!

• 96 sherijr
          January 17, 2017 at 12:49 pm

I found their facebook page and signed up there- so thanks for that headsup this morning 🙂 Yes we are planning on going… my middle son and family.. youngest son has to work so can’t go. Unless something comes up we can’t control, the plan is to definitely take part. We feel we just can’t sit this out. I’m sick most of the time (physically) so I don’t usually attend much of anything. I will just take rests as much as possible and son and fam seem to be ok with that.

36. January 16, 2017 at 10:11 pm

• 100 amk for obama
      January 16, 2017 at 10:31 pm

where are all the ‘conscientious’ white folks?

• 101 CEB
        January 17, 2017 at 12:15 am

Waiting to see which way the wind blows and for their marching orders from their corporate overlords.

• 102 sherijr
          January 17, 2017 at 8:15 am

Yep my dem rep hasn’t tweeted one thing or to my knowledge said one thing in opposition to Trump or his choices… or about the inauguration. He has, however, tweeted support for Mattis. Something I will be writing to him about. Not been pleased with his lack of leadership, yet he continues to get reelected and runs unopposed by either dem or repub each election.

• 103 susanne
        January 17, 2017 at 3:59 am

click the linky for the list– this photo is highlighting John Lewis’ leadership

• 104 Bill R.
        January 17, 2017 at 8:39 am

Rep. Earl Blumenauer from Portland, Oregon has opted out and made a public statement. I’ve seen some others.

January 16, 2017 at 10:14 pm

daughter unit’s ‘joke’.

are doctors always this morbid?

January 16, 2017 at 10:17 pm

dratz.

if the pic doesn’t show up (yet again), the linky.

39. 107 FoxfireTX
    January 16, 2017 at 10:39 pm

Unreal….paid seat fillers and trying to find people to attend through FB.

40. January 16, 2017 at 10:40 pm

i have cried quite a bit these past few days

41. 113 FoxfireTX
    January 16, 2017 at 10:42 pm

I haven’t always been the biggest fan of John Brennan but love how he stands with his crew.

42. 114 JER
    January 16, 2017 at 11:09 pm

Our future president pals around with curious fellows like these. Totally normal, right?

43. January 16, 2017 at 11:20 pm

January 16, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Not that I’ll be watching, but happy to hear it’ll be a bust.

• 117 No Child Left Behind
      January 16, 2017 at 11:30 pm

I have so many bad wishes…. which make me ashamed of my mind and myself. But they bring a sense of relief and revenge for the Biggest Show on Earth that is no longer the Ringling Brothers. Tragic!

• January 17, 2017 at 12:06 am

• 122 CEB
      January 17, 2017 at 12:13 am

Putting lipstick on a pig. They could not get big name acts and crowds are staying away so they try to act like what they are left with is what they always wanted. And that pitiful bribing on Facebook to get seat fillers? Really? But watch how this, his crew and Fox one will be sending out lying tweets and reports that his crowds are more vast than PBO’s were. The only thing that I am looking forward to is 1/21 and the nation-wide protest marches and activities.

• 123 sherijr
        January 17, 2017 at 7:53 am

Me too CEB- only looking forward to the 21st.. and you are right, they will lie about the crowds. They’re trying so hard to spin this as an inauguration of “simplicity”. Hogwash. Just another cover-up.

January 17, 2017 at 10:55 am

To 1/21 for all of us, it is! PBO had almost 2M (1.8) attending his first Inauguration. Top that, orange glowstick! But, yes, Saturday’s nation-wide protest marches and activities will be fabulous to see, and The Start of Something Big.

45. 125 JER
    January 16, 2017 at 11:27 pm

46. 126 No Child Left Behind
    January 16, 2017 at 11:34 pm

47. 127 No Child Left Behind
    January 16, 2017 at 11:36 pm

• 128 COS
      January 16, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Never liked her. Karma is a b####.

• 130 susanne
      January 17, 2017 at 4:03 am

I’m skeptical that the plagiarism is the real reason for her being dumped– DT doesn’t let little indiscretions trouble him, from what I can see. There’s more behind the headline– after all, his own wife plagiarized her speech to the convention, and she’s apparently still employed. Albeit in a minor role, and mostly off camera.

48. 131 No Child Left Behind
    January 16, 2017 at 11:39 pm

January 17, 2017 at 12:10 am

50. January 17, 2017 at 12:21 am

You honor us with your brilliance, grace & exceptional insights, {{{{{{{{{Jacueline}}}}}}}}} !!

Thank you {{{{{{{NW}}}}}}} for featuring the poem.

51. January 17, 2017 at 12:21 am

Goodnight TOD ….

January 17, 2017 at 1:52 am

Heading off to bed on a high note! A demain.

***

President-in-Chief, forever

You can tell us that on Friday
    There’s a changing of the guard
    You can say it’s time to pack up
    And stack our boxes in the yard

The moving van can come around
    And show us the ticket to ride
    But along with Bo and Sunny
    We all just plan to hide

Grandma Robinson’s not going anywhere
    The girls have locked their bedroom doors
    The Secret Service is in on it
    We’ve even cancelled White House tours

The food staff’s still prepping
    And the butlers aren’t resigning
    Everyone knows it’s been a dream
    But there’s a silver lining

Life may sometimes come at us
    In midday like a damn thief
    But Barack Obama’s in our hearts forever
    We’ll never surrender our President-in-Chief!

53. 143 FoxfireTX
    January 17, 2017 at 2:11 am

Ya know, it is just starting to sink in how many people in this incredible administration I am going to miss beyond the top four. I love the videos that come out of the Department of Energy explaining what they do and the progress they make, and Dr. Moniz is the best. He’s also worked hard to advance science for women and girls. John Kerry has been remarkable and tireless. Samantha Power has been a remarkable voice at the UN. Susan Rice has always struck me as just incredibly calm, smart, savvy and competent. The list goes on and on. And they LOOK like America! It is going to feel like an absolute drought after having these incredible people running our government. So very sad to see all of them go.

Good night TOD.

54. 144 CEB
    January 17, 2017 at 2:28 am

PBO is the only president in the past 50 years who will still be a force after he leaves. He ends his presidency without scandal, with high approvals, in good health, relative youth and without being bankrupt because he owes money to lawyers. LBJ’s push for the Civil Rights Act and the escalation of the Viet Nam War, did not leave him in a good position to run for re-election so he did not and little was heard from him after his term was over. Nixon resigned before he was impeached and was persona non grata; Ford, a one-termer who lived quietly afterward. Carter was felled mostly by the Iran hostage crisis. Post-presidency he has done much charitable work with his foundation but he stays out of the political fray. Reagan had the Iran-Contra affair and signs of diminished capacity even before he left. I still remember that day when Nancy was picked up on a mic telling him how to respond to reporters’questions. Papa Bush got us in war for oil and did not realize that even sitting presidents have to campaign if they want to be re-elected. He spent most of his time after serving jumping out of planes, defending his son, and adopting Bill. Clinton knew how to win but not how to govern and forgot the golden-rule of affairs; make sure that the other person has as much to lose as you. He let Gingrich and company make him their bitch, while he was pulled, not to the center (there is no such thing) but to the right in his desire to be liked The awful effects of NAFTA, the Crime Bill and the rolling back of some financial regulations, are mostly still with us today. Dubya looked so whipped and beat-up at the end of his term that he looked even more like Elmer Fudd that he did usually. A huge financial crisis that he did not see coming and had no idea of how to deal with it, two wars raging, and our Number 1 enemy living in a large compound with his wives and children right in the middle of the Pakistani military complex. Here is a man who had two terms who is reduced to making child-like paintings of his dogs who is not welcome in any country. Only PBO ends with the stature, the popularity of a great statesman. He went in to it for the right reasons and keep them focus. He accomplished 85% (his words) of what he planned while dealing with all of the unexpected things that no one could plan for He went through the fire for our sake and came through burnished like gold. He will be in great demand from countries, organizations and people all over the world. He and Michelle can make millions upon millions if they choose to do so (not likely). They will be able to go anywhere and do anything. They will be able to call upon the best and the brightest to join with them in their service projects. The great in all aspects of life will fete them and all of the rest of us will welcome them with open arms and happy smiles. This unlikely man, one that we were not looking for, is the greatest president of all times. Many of the others some consider great were stained by slavery, elitism, racism and personal scandal. PBO will be the first to say that he is flawed and really mean it when he says this, but his flaws are not the type that would harm our nation. More than anything else, he had the unique pressure of “presidenting while Black” and even this did not pull him from his focus. We have been so blessed to live in and to be “woke” enough to witness and appreciate his service. God has answered our many prayers in protecting and guiding him and all who served with him and may He continue to do so. Amen. Amen.

55. January 17, 2017 at 3:09 am

56. 148 cherish0708
    January 17, 2017 at 3:49 am

Thank you, CEB. I agree with you 100%.
    It is cold ,but bright morning here in London.
    I’ll stay positive and hopeful despite of all things happening in US and Brexit Britain, because I have to follow the great example of PBO.
    Love to all
    Cherish

57. January 17, 2017 at 7:05 am

When President Obama, Mrs. Obama, Malia and Sasha head west, this will likely be the home where they will stay:

Beautiful modern elegance, surrounded by mountains, near a golf course, absolute privacy.

58. January 17, 2017 at 7:45 am

All our love, FLOTUS!!!!

January 17, 2017 at 8:01 am

Morning everyone…You know, I thought of some #Goodtrouble we can get into to help put a fine point on how important it is for Americans to have Obamacare….I think that we should SHOW the congresspeople that want to get rid of it…by sending them the bills (or just a facsimile:) for the healthcare that we now will not be able to pay because of what they want to do. FLOOD their offices with notes about what they will be responsible for…and ask them, WHO PAYS FOR THIS NOW? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?

What say you?? 🙂

January 17, 2017 at 8:03 am

Also, I saw this this morning over at BJ:

For those worried about ACA coverage for themselves and their families…. After hearing about the midnight repeal of the pre-existing conditions clause, a friend of mine called Senator Warren’s office. The woman she spoke to said they are being flooded with calls, as are the offices of Speakers Ryan and McConnell.

Senator Warren’s staff member told her that what would help the most would be to call the five Republican senators who have broken away from the GOP to demand a slow down of the repeal. Tell them how much you appreciate their efforts to stop this train wreck! If this issue affects you or someone you love, share your story with the staffer who answers the phone. (Remember the time difference when you call.)

The senators are:
      Senator Bob Corker – (202) 224-3344
      Senator Lisa Murkowski – (202) 224-6665
      Senator Rob Portman – (202) 224-3353
      Senator Susan Collins – (202) 224-2523
      Senator Bill Cassidy – (202) 224-5824

if you call the number and get VM, one approach would be to leave an appreciative and encouraging message. I know people who prefer to do that, since calling a Representative’s office often means waiting on hold for a loooong time.

January 17, 2017 at 8:10 am

Huh.Don’t say.

• 156 amk for obama
      January 17, 2017 at 8:24 am

too lil, too late, assholes.

January 17, 2017 at 8:27 am

Morning, amk:) Well…this is part of the “process” that they have to go through to realize that the people who want them to DIE, you know, the Republicans, are the people THEY voted for to take their lives away. We’ll be seeing more and more realizations like this as time goes on…..meanwhile, the rest of us are screwed. I hate stupid people.

• 158 amk for obama
          January 17, 2017 at 8:41 am

Morning, df. They had decades of pain & suffering before the kenyan came along and showed them a much better way. And these pos voted against him repeatedly. No way these racist scums will change their way of life or thoughts.

• 159 CEB
      January 17, 2017 at 9:21 am

Suckers. They have allowed themselves to be used by upper income/class whites in power since before the days of the Revolution and have gotten nothing for it but disdain and empty pockets. They have spit on anyone who has tried to help them.

January 17, 2017 at 8:24 am

Just look what they did. Look who they welcome and celebrate! 🙂 Happy Birthday, Michelle Obama. Best First Lady EVER:)

62. 161 No Child Left Behind
    January 17, 2017 at 8:28 am

Good Morning TODVille.

CNN is at it again. As if I needed a reminder that the Jackass-elect was going to be inaugurated! My heart sank, nevertheless.————————

Donald Trump will become president Friday with an approval rating of just 40%, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll, the lowest of any recent president and 44 points below that of President Barack Obama, the 44th president.

Following a tumultuous transition period, approval ratings for Trump’s handling of the transition are more than 20 points below those for any of his three most recent predecessors. Obama took the oath in 2009 with an 84% approval rating, 67% approved of Clinton’s transition as of late December 1992 and 61% approved of George W. Bush’s transition just before he took office in January 2001.

Trump’s wobbly handling of the presidential transition has left most Americans with growing doubts that the President-elect will be able to handle the job. About 53% say Trump’s statements and actions since Election Day have made them less confident in his ability to handle the presidency, and the public is split evenly on whether Trump will be a good or poor president (48% on each side).

January 17, 2017 at 8:32 am

Pretty much what happens to me…

• 164 Obama Grandmama
      January 17, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Most corrupt? For sure. Get away with it? That is my nightmare, that he destroys everything conning his base into thinking it is better and he gets re-elected.

64. 165 No Child Left Behind
    January 17, 2017 at 8:33 am

He’s back!

January 17, 2017 at 8:33 am

66. 169 No Child Left Behind
    January 17, 2017 at 8:37 am

67. 170 No Child Left Behind
    January 17, 2017 at 8:39 am

68. 171 No Child Left Behind
    January 17, 2017 at 8:41 am

January 17, 2017 at 8:42 am

amk…do you still have the keys to the kingdom? We could use a new thread and let Nerdy sleep in:) 🙂 Just wondering….

70. January 17, 2017 at 8:47 am

FYI –

He’s done an outstanding job for our nation.

71. January 17, 2017 at 9:09 am