Sep

A Tweet Or Two

Fox reporting good news. Pigs must be flying

BOOM

His first tweet is eye roll worthy. Narcissist much?

50 Responses to “A Tweet Or Two”

1. 6 GGail
    September 29, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Hot dayum! 😀 😀 😀

2. 9 GGail
    September 29, 2015 at 11:08 pm

NW, I posted a thank you to you on the last post for posting First Lady’s video. I watched it and enjoyed it very much!

Now, um, about that tweet up above “Here are the black people”….where??? I don’t see not a one! 😀

3. 14 MightyPamela
    September 29, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Straggling in, but I am all caught up!! Yes. I. Am. And listened to most of the CVE summit today, it was certainly riveting. Goodnight, TOD, but hugs all around. ❤ Keep You The ❤

September 29, 2015 at 11:16 pm

So, all those white women gop voters. Ready to switch parties?

September 30, 2015 at 1:01 am

You mean the Stepford Wives? Don’t count on it! (Of course, I believe that while they may register as Rs, some of ’em go into the voting booth and vote D.)

5. 18 GGail
    September 29, 2015 at 11:22 pm

Yay Venus🎾🏆

6. September 29, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Charlize Theron tweeted this today, I am utterly inspired to the bone by you @FLOTUS, Thank you for your influential passion, strength, wisdom and the coolest high five ever.

September 29, 2015 at 11:46 pm

8. 23 Obama Grandmama
    September 30, 2015 at 12:43 am

I am reposting my response to those who wished me well and would pray for me Wednesday, October 7th when I have my right hip replaced in surgery. Thank you for your support. It gives me confidence.

9. 30 elo4obama/biden
    September 30, 2015 at 1:55 am

My thought and prayers are with you and your friends and family. May you have an awesome recovery.

10. 31 99ts
    September 30, 2015 at 5:00 am

“Fox Business Alert

@FoxBizAlert

BREAKING NEWS: Consumer Confidence Unexpectedly Jumps in September http://fxn.ws/9vtiGP

So for Fox News – anything good is unexpected – may they have similar bad news in their future

11. 32 99ts
    September 30, 2015 at 5:50 am

A controversial American anti-abortion activist, who has called for doctors who perform terminations to be executed for murder, has been blocked from entering Australia.

Several Australian politicians, including Labor backbencher Terri Butler, had called for Mr Newman to be banned from entering the country.

“I am concerned that Mr Newman’s presence in Australia will cause significant harm to our community,” Ms Butler said in a letter to the Immigration Minister.

“I am most concerned that Mr Newman’s call for abortionists to be executed could lead to threats or the commission of acts of violence against women and medical professionals.”

12. 33 99ts
    September 30, 2015 at 6:02 am

Seems the Pope is becoming the 2nd President Obama – if he says Yes the GOP says No & vice versa. There are surely no pro life people left in the United States. Life before birth is their only concern

• September 30, 2015 at 8:15 am

You are so right, the Republicans only concern is when the baby is in the Mother’s womb. Once the baby is born they don’t give a dam about it. They are on their own then.

13. September 30, 2015 at 7:16 am

In the name of diplomacy!!

14. September 30, 2015 at 8:19 am

This is where we get into the weeds of Obamacare…..have not read it all…
    there are links in the body of the article…

15. September 30, 2015 at 8:31 am

16. September 30, 2015 at 8:38 am

Maybe I’m over-reacting but I can almost imagine the GOP going out of their way to make Clinton look good as a way to taunt PBO. UGH.

Embedded tweet:

• 47 amk for obama
      September 30, 2015 at 8:41 am

rrriiight. If she believed this bs, she is more clueless than I give her credit for.

• 49 Obama Grandmama
      September 30, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Yah! They will work together to instigate the Republican policies and what polls best regardless of whether taking out that tax will work to keep ACA a feasible solution or not. This brag of being able to work together just fuels my concerns. Why would they want to work with her? Could it be because she is also a corporatist? Run Joe run, PLEASE!

17. September 30, 2015 at 8:44 am